Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Money and Music.

Today I crafted a cute little "thermometer-style" graph dedicated to saving a total of $3,000. I have only a minor percentage of the funds saved up, but with my current income, recent personal cutbacks and the future sale of a few of my possessions, the goal should not be out of reach for long. I am quite optimistic about my goal; it is something *just* challenging enough for me to achieve in regards to my current financial situation.

On an entirely unrelated note, I cannot stop listening to Aserejé by Las Ketchup. Talk about a catchy tune. I dare you to not play it at least twice in a row. It's #1 out of the top 10 on my playlist right now:

1. Aserejé - Las Ketchup
2. The Wild Hunt - The Tallest Man on Earth
3. Kinderly - Mediaeval Baebes
4. Let It Snow - John Legend
5. You And I - Michael Bublé
6. Dog Days Are Over - Florence and The Machine
7. Somebody To Love - Queen
8. How You Like Me Now - The Heavy
9. Not Even The Trees - Hootie & The Blowfish
10. Lucy Meets Mr. Tumnus - Harry Gregson-Williams (Narnia Score)


No comments:

Post a Comment