Monday, December 27, 2010

Random Neuron Firings

Consider this post a consolidation of various to-do's and scattered thoughts I've had this month. 

Upcoming Trips

I can't wait to visit my sister in January. I'm still unsure exactly what kind of mischief we'll be getting into, but it's sure to be good. And, if my timing is bad enough, I might get to drive in the snow. In the van. The van with the questionable breaks and mis-matched tires and bad power steering. Yeah.

In March, I'm heading out to White Springs to go camping with my mother (and a few other relatives; haven't gotten all of the RSVP's yet). Hiking, horseback riding, kayaking and fun baked potatoes will ensue.

But before all of that, I will be taking off on a day trip of my very own to center myself after this busy holiday season.

And now for something completely different!

CAR - shopping/wish list
  • Honda Fit (2011 Taffetta White Sport w/ Nav)
  • Add tint (35/20, nine windows plus visor band - approx. $300)
  • Window visors, Mugen ($$$)
  • Interior LED's (dome and hatch, $30)
  • Fabric to protect seats from dogs
  • USB extension cord
  • Reflectix/blackout cut to fit windows
  • Curtain
  • 2" hi-density foam bedding plus custom mattress pad and fabric cover
  • Various bins
  • Seat-hanging organizer (hello, LL Bean! $20-40)
  • Crockette (12 volt)
  • Ceramic traveler's cups w/ lids (Costco)
  • Camp pillow 
  • Beatrush Underpanel
  • And just for fun - Decepticon emblems :P
Closing thoughts:

Although I recently experienced a minor monetary setback in my $3000 climb to make a down payment on my Fit, I am still overwhelmingly optimistic that I will have it by mid-April. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment